Saturday, November 22, 2008

Beauty(read:Retarded) Cults.

If you are the majority of bored, haunted, teenage youth, you know about a site called VampireFreaks.com.
I enjoy this site, particularly because it's alot more fun than myspace at times.
AND, I get to laugh at the "scene kids" who decide that it's ok to flaunt their underage bodies all over the web, and brag about their 19 year old emo boyfriends from Turkey..

Fuck dude.

But anyway, there are certain "clubs" that you can join on the site. In keeping with the dark theme of the website, these clubs are called "Cults". There is a cult for basically anything. From kids who've lost a loved one, to completely random ones about duck tape. But the biggest rib-tickler of all, are the so-called Beauty Cults.

Ah, yes. Beauty Cults. The self-proclaimed "Elite" of VF. What I think is funny, is that there are HUNDREDS of these cults, and every one of them bear "elite cult, we have beauty AND brains, most active cult on VF." Really? How can you ALL be elite? And, upon joining, (if you don't have to fill out an application in complicated HTML and bright colors about how much you actually care about the world, that is.) you will see a bunch of stuck-up girls who all have the SAME hair style, the SAME makeup, the SAME clothes. It's like High School all over again. And they say, "Oh, we want the best. We want beauty AND brains." But then, all they do is bitch about the SAME damn things.

You know what I want? I want to discuss rocketFUCKINGscience and not have to worry about some douchebag fourteen year old girl telling me that Hannah Montana is cool. FUCK YOU, YOU TOOL. IF I WANTED YOUR OPINION, I'D FUCKING SLAP YOU TIL YOU BLED ONE. OKAY?!?!?!?!?

That's the problem with the youth nowadays. They're fucking stupid. Disney skanks are turning them into retarded, meth-addicted, whores.

Fuck me.

-Brittany

P.S. If I ever see Miley Cyrus in person, I will fucking hit her in the vagina and spit in her face.

No comments: